Classes in English
For beginners, those wishing to experience an unhurried understanding of yoga or get into a routine within a friendly noncompetitive environment
Offering 90 minute classes
One hour of Hatha Yoga postures & breathing techniques followed by 30 minutes of yoga nidra, a deep guided relaxation & visualization meditation.
Classes are small & cosy
- Postures are slow, steady & comfortable incorporating awareness & flow of breath. Students are not pushed beyond their limits. Getting to know one’s body is encouraged.
- Although some dynamic elements are taught eg. sun salutations, this is NOT a hot/fast/power yoga class
- Yoga mats & blankets are available for use
- Wear comfortable clothes you can bend in
- For your own comfort it’s better not to eat a big meal up to two hours before class begins
- When starting to practice yoga, the postures may feel strange at first but with a little practice, learning a balance of effort & relaxed ease, your body will start to feel great in them, just like it does when you have a good stretch in the morning.
Trial lesson or drop in (please contact me before you come due to limited space) 10 Euro
A payment of 10 Euro per 90 minute class is then made at the beginning of each calendar month, according to how many classes you can attend that month.